March 25, 2013

thirty-one

 **warning: mushball ahead**

 Nope, this isn't a sale pitch for those cute organizing totes or a confession of how many cookies I ate this weekend. This is a birthday wish to my favorite dork person, the love of my life, my best friend and my forever adventure pal.



Wow. If that doesn't make you weak in the knees, I don't know what will.

Trav is many a few years older than me (only 5, people) and I like to give him a hard time about it too often. Mostly because he complains about getting older, to which I tell him...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d7318f247f5ad95fd43233e7779a066/tumblr_mh7rhcJsSs1qdzfqoo1_500.jpg 

Age is just a number and I believe everyone should be thankful for each birthday they get to celebrate. That means they had one more year to live, to have adventures, to love. I am so thankful that Travis came into my life. Sure, he isn't perfect (who is), but he sure is perfect for me. He's the best dog dad any fur-ball could ask for, and someday, he will melt my heart even more when we have kids of our own. I could go on and on about the things I love about him (and the things that drive me nuts), but I really just want to say Happy Birthday to the man that completes me and makes my life more than I could have ever hoped for. I love you, sexy pants.

1 comment:

Esme said...

Aww this is a beautiful post & beautiful pictures!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs